Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2008 Crime Statistics Reported

Even without having looked at them, I suspect 2008 crime statistics will show an increase in "hate" (envy, low self-esteem, jealousy, fear, auto-homophobia, self-loathing and self-hate) crimes.

The US DOJ and FBI released their Unified Crime Reporting “Crime in the United States” 2008 statistics on Monday so it seems like I have to update the comparison data I use to determine how US general population crime rates stack up against law enforcement crime rates as determined by our NPMSRP.

Look here at the FBI Hate Crime Statistics. Take a look at the "hate" (envy, low self-esteem, jealousy, fear, auto-homophobia, self-loathing and self-hate, color , gender, religion and sexual orientation-aroused) crime statistics and tell me if my hunch is correct.

No comments: